Exciting news……… Nell Heshram who blogs at The Pigeon Pair and Me got in contact to ask if I would like to co-host the Cultured Kids linky with her. YES PLEASE was my immediate response. Nell, who travels and does cultural things with her children, has long been one of my favourite bloggers. Cultured Kids is the place to link up child friendly cultural experiences on the first Friday of every month. From now on Nell and I will take in it turn to host the link, this month it’s Nell’s turn.
From April’s selection I really enjoyed reading about North East Family Fun’s visit to the Hancock Museum in Newcastle as it bought back happy memories of visiting when I was a student.
Way Too Much Luggage got me looking maps of Scotland and pondering when we too could visit the magnificent Keplie sculptures by the side of M9 just outside Falkirk.
This month I shall be sharing my post on the Archaeology of Crossrail at the Museum of London Docklands which is both fascinating and free. What have you been up to? Have you visited any museums, galleries or been to the theatre? If so please link up over at The Pigeon Pair and Me.
Here’s how it works:
- Add up to one post a week
- Include the #CulturedKids badge or link back to the Pigeon Pair and Me
- Posts are anything culture related. They can include reviews of theatre shows, visits to museums and art galleries, a trip to an historic place; at home or abroad
- Posts can be old or new, just as long as they are still relevant
- Comment on hosts posts and at least two others. Let’s build a #Cultured Kids community
- If you tweet us your #CulturedKids links via @NellHeshram and @CulturalWed, we’ll be sure to retweet
- Don’t forget to use #CulturedKids if you share images on Instagram